Holiday Happy



Are you holiday happy
Enjoying all that you have
Are you giving and helping
Are you creating new paths?


I am enjoying the Christmas trees.
The lights as they blink.
Holiday happy time while pouring my favorite drink.

Their is pine and cinnamon.
My favorite aroma in the air.
Vanilla and cranberry scents up and around the stairs.

Get Holiday happy.
And make your children number one.
Tell your family and friends.
December 25 is the one.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: Are you delighted, pleased and glad? This means you are happy but are you Holiday Happy? There is a difference.

BEVERAGE TO GO! Pour your favorite cup of Tea. It is the second most consumed drink in the world next to water. This will allow you to slowly sip your way to Holiday Happy.

1 comment:

  1. I am Holiday Happy because the Lord is taking you to a new place and I love it!

    ReplyDelete