I'm proud of all of  you!
You've taken so much and handled it so well
I could write for hours about how much you've excelled.
All of you are my friends
Independent and taking matters into your own hands.


I'm so proud of all of you!
Branching out one by one
Playing in the water and having big fun
Each of you have created a life for all of  us to blend and share memories
Memories that will forever be stored inside us,about us and retold again amongst us.
All of you are my family



I'm so proud of all of you!
You move around so well
Teaching everyone you meet something that you know.
Teaching them about wisdom and knowledge helping them grow. 
You have studied and master every single degree
Your mind is gifted from what I can see.
All of you are my teachers, leaders, angels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment