Curious

CURIOUS


Curious
Yes I 'm Serious
To learn and discern.

Curious
To know what is my next move
So I can find ways to improve.

Curious,
To move forward with all of my resolutions
Currently I'm searching and trying to find more solutions. 

Curious
Because I want to extract even more
I want to create my own stage and turn to the next page
I simply want to explore.


FOOD FOR THOUGHT! You are curious by nature so let nature takes it course.


BEVERAGE TO GO! Curiosity keeps you trying new beverages. See you next time.















4 comments:

  1. Stay Curious so we can come back for more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poetry is not as easy as it looks. Thanks for your encouraging poetry. I'll check back at a later date. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. curiosity leads to discovery.
    keep posting, I like your poems.

    ReplyDelete