I'm Thrilled!!!

I'm Thrilled!!!



I'm thrilled to see you here!
Connecting and networking
The light you exude
Is oh so clear.


I'm thrilled to see you shine
Cracking open your shell
Releasing your mind.


I'm thrilled to see a change
Stirring up excitement
Reaching far and beyond
Outside of  your range.


I'm thrilled and happy to see you grow
Its all about the positive and I'm glad you finally know!



FOOD FOR THOUGHT!  I'm thrilled about it! Are you?



BEVERAGE TO GO! Tell someone "I'm thrilled" who knows~it may help someone thrive.

1 comment:

  1. I am thrilled by your words my sister! By how you move me and how you encourage me with your beautiful, thrilling words! (smile) You are truly inspiring and I am grateful to God for you and for another day! That is what I am thrilled for, another day to live and to be encouraged and enthralled! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Be blessed Renita in all that you do.

    ReplyDelete