She is..........



 You, Me, Her And Her Too



She is prepared to excite
Always get it right.
She is exhilarated and refreshed
Vibrant and full of zest!

She is fascinating and exuberant
In control never loosing it.

Humble and meditates
She shines and illuminates
    She embraces her spirit
   Every time she is near it.


She is you,me, her and her too
Attentive and understands
And knows when to say thank you!

She is YOU with qualities that you simply cant ignore
She is intuitive, intelligent
Need I say more.










5 comments:

  1. I LOVE this. I'm going to print it and hang it on my office wall.

    Sent from Linda's iPhone.

    On Jan 7, 2012, at 4:23 PM,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo, Bravo and Bravo!!!She is...inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see You, Me, Her and her too enjoyed this piece. He should enjoy it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is ..... A Vibrant Thang!
    So smart, sassy and classy full of joy dancing and prancing.
    She is ..... you, me, her, and her too. If you don't know you better ask somebody.

    Webjunkie09 Network
    http://webjunkie09network.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete