The Bright Side

The Bright Side

So positive and optimistic
Enjoying the affirmative vibe
No time to dwell on the negative
I identify with the bright side.

Revaluate your moves
Problem solved thats your guide
Everything is right in front of you
If you look at the bright side.

Continue on your journey
The road is open and wide
Travel abroad a little further
Make a right on the bright side.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: A fresh outlook keeps you in a positive place.

BEVERAGE TO GO! Have a glass of sunshine. It should taste familiar or refreshing.









4 comments:

  1. nice food for thought and poems

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice poetry..follow u back thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that I made a right turn and landed at the poetry diner for a positive word of encouragement to get me back in focus. The poetry diner is always a pleasant place to dine and receive good insight and beverages. As a continued customer thank you for excellent services.

    Kishaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. "No time to dwell on the negative
    I identify with the bright side."
    This is my anthemn this year!
    AMB

    ReplyDelete