So Glad!

So Glad

So glad you have learned
To balance and discern
So proud to know
You are growing with the flow.


You have knowledge to release
You simply understand don't cease
So glad you can breath
And define your pet peeves.


So glad to see you shine
Using your gift that's one of a kind
Motivated to sit and dine
Keep it moving and don't fall behind.



FOOD FOR THOUGHT! You can be glad for others and help them to discover.



BEVERAGE TO GO!  If you quench your thirst you will get better not worst.


3 comments:

  1. I'm So Glad that you are willing to share your wonderful gift with the rest of us.

    Great poem. Keep us inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you wrote this. My thirst is quenched for today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to have my seed

    I instill in him what I want to be

    I'm so glad I can appreciate not envy

    I want to benefit as well as being beneficial

    I'm just so glad to have serenity

    Delectable indeed *A fulfilling Dine*

    ReplyDelete